• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: aurora pretty color

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    congratulations to aurora for her new position as moderator of battling and team-building! the BS is proud of you, bud =]

your color still may be ugly on the server but here it suits you beautifully!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    congrats!! very well deserved <3

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice to see Wolf got a new partner, because it's a section I rarely see new mods join.

Also nice to see a new Aussie mod (well, aside from two admins that is), because Gimme has been lonely for a while as far as blue representatives of his nation are concerned. Also, nice to see a girl BTB mod because I don't think that section has ever had a female mod before. Seriously, you're making history in my eyes already Aurora.

Now go have fun with that bold blueness! Although I do feel bad for Noa now being the only one left with the BSS colour.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Omg Aurora I'm so happy for you :) Legit contests!!! Congrats, rather.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Wow, nice one, Aurora! I hope you'll handle it well! I've lost count of how several Battle Server staffs which later got promoted into a mod in the Battling and Team Building, but still I'm proud that you've made it :)

Back