• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

avocado for dummies

Years
    Who is you biggest man crush on the Showdown server?

Also, Why do you play pokemon challenges?
    You are my biggest man crush, don't be silly, you know that.

Because they're really fun and there's something about them that just makes me want to play for a long time.

What's Better Spheal or Bidoof?

whos your favourite player i mario strikers charged football it can be a captain or sidekick (srs answer plz)

Tell me a story about manaphy sweeping your team plz
    Hnng Spheal bc I love Crustos too much to say Bidoof.

Koopa ;)

Never happened m7.

I forgot to ask, What was your thoughts when you swept Crustos 6-0?
    avocado for dummies

Last edited:
    Years
    What's your favorite section on PC?
    Pokemon Gaming, I kind of touched on this in reply to Nichole's (Hikamaru's) post. Basically, since I've been playing Pokemon games a lot recently, pretty much every day, it's an easy place for me to go and post. I have something to say about quite a few topics so that makes it a comfortable place to be able to frequent in. I think I've been playing Gen 3 games almost everyday for about a month, so I have a pretty decent knowledge of the games discussed in Advance Generation. Pokemon Gaming Central is a fun place to post, too, because there are a lot of interesting topics and discussions that go on.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hi lucas ily

do you play any sports? what's the most physically challenging task you do on a daily basis?

Years
    hi lucas ily, can ye b ma wizard?

do you play any sports? what's the most physically challenging task you do on a daily basis?
    ily2 zeffasaurus rex

I currently play for a football (soccer) team, so I train twice a week with a game on weekends, and I play football in my free time also to try and improve. The most physically challenging task I do everyday would have to be walking up and down two flights of stairs every morning and afternoon to get to class.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Whats your favorite video game?
    Do you drive?
    Favorite type of car?
    Why did you join PC?

Years
    Whats your favorite video game?
    Do you drive?
    Favorite type of car?
    Why did you join PC?

Favourite video game is a difficult one because I have quite a range and picking one is not easy. If I am to pick a few then they'll probably be Dawn of War, Civilization V, Far Cry 4, TES series.

Not quite yet, I've just started lessons now so hopefully I don't have to wait too long before my test.

Lamborghini Aventadors hnng.

Because I loved Pokemon so so so much and I found the idea of forums and communicating with others about Pokemon really interesting. Plus, I was able to do stuff with my Pokemon games that I wouldn't have previously done, such as trading and battling.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    lucaaaasss

What do you find interesting about astrophysics compared to other aspects of science?

Favourite episode or moment of The Big Bang Theory?

What's Winter Wonderland? I passed by a sign that directed me to Winter Wonderland while I was over in London but never got to go. ):

Years
    lucaaaasss

What do you find interesting about astrophysics compared to other aspects of science?

Favourite episode or moment of The Big Bang Theory?

What's Winter Wonderland? I passed by a sign that directed me to Winter Wonderland while I was over in London but never got to go. ):
    Space. Space is good :3

Oh there are many. One of my favourites has definitely got to be Raj's reaction to watching the video of Sheldon in the wormhole.

I think it's only open during the Christmas period. They have an area where you can ice skate and there is generally funfairy type things there.

Years
    I'm bumping this thread bc why not? Might as well see if there are any questions people wanna ask still.

dw you can be reasonably deep when asking questions, I have things to say on many topics. Also, I have developed a huuuge interest in Ancient Rome since the last time I said anything on this thread.

Sirfetch’d

What do you think really happened to Glenn??

Is he alive?

Who is your favorite TWD character not named Glenn?

Years
    What do you think really happened to Glenn??

Is he alive?

Who is your favorite TWD character not named Glenn?
    Imma include spoiler tags bc we might ruin people's lives.

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Speaking of Big Bang Theory, who do you find more attractive: Penny or Bernadette?

Space Marines or Terran Marines?

If you could write an episode of Big Bang Theory, what would be the plot and which characters will get much of the spotlight?

Years
    Speaking of Big Bang Theory, who do you find more attractive: Penny or Bernadette?

Space Marines or Terran Marines?

If you could write an episode of Big Bang Theory, what would be the plot and which characters will get much of the spotlight?
    Penny with long hair, Bernadette at the moment.

Space Marines.

I would really like a Raj spotlight on an episode that he makes a huge discovery in space. I would also like to see him outsmart Sheldon in doing so, that would be fun imo.

Back