• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Log of the Month, idea?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey all. Well, I've already discussed this with some of the staff, but I'm looking for some member feedback.

For the Battle Log sub-forum in Strategies & Movesets, the activity is definitely getting better. And when I suggested the sub-forum's creation back in February, I thought that we should also have some sort of awards to go with it later on. Now that it's starting to settle in and people are getting the general idea of how things work there, and with the recent addition of blogs...

I thought perhaps, every month, I could review & award the greatest battle log of that month, here on my blog. Also placed in it's own category, an archive in other words. Possibly the S&M staff electing it, or perhaps the Raters Guild. With various other tidbits that will be thrown in.

Thoughts and suggestions?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Since I obviously can't vote for my own, I would have to say the Aquilae vs. Magmortified match.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm not suggesting to vote now, ABYAY, I'm talking about the idea overall. XD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm only posting here because I don't want you to be mad at me :<

I think it'd be a good idea, especially since it's clear Supreme Dirt's log will win it all =]

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I think the Serebii v.s. Marriland Log aka What the Hell Just Happened? deserves to be Log of the Month.

Years
    You hated me because I wouldn't post here, well your wish is my command, you lovable mod.

I personally like the idea by the way. =)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Haha, the hating thing was a joke, really. XD! Thanks for the opinion, guys.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    You could've put that in bold BB.

Yeah, I think it's a wonderful idea, and THERE'S MY VOTE SO I DON'T HAVE TO POST AGAIN!

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Hey, I was thinking...why not add a Youtube Shoddy thread? With the intro of Youtube tags, people could post their shoddy vids. I know of a few people who do post theirs on Youtube. (Like my total demolition of Michael =D)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    oh, I actually didn't read your other post. -_-

I'm all for it, a decent battle log is hard to find, and I'm sure reading back through old archives would be something to relish.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Interesting, well, I can't say we won't think about it.

And good to see people agree. =D Thanks.

Back