• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BE honest about pkmn

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    First of all, If anyone who thinks teenagers who like Pokemon are nerds, geeks, dorks etc etc, they are the ones who are nerds.

I know a guy once who saw my folder with the 14 cover of Pokemon special and said:

"Poe kay Moen? You're (sniff) a dork!"

And HE was a dork! He had his buttons buttoned up to his neck and his pants are up above his waist. (ugh snott's always coming out his nose)

so I said:

"Shut Up dork or I'll sic my houndoom on you!" XD XD
    LMAO!!!

there is one boy at my school like that that my friends mess with all the time...ever since middle school...they are seriously the only people at my school that I have power over...

there is a club at my school called "Anime Club". I went in there to see what it was like one day (cause I was interested in joining), and it was as if all the schools nerds/dorks/geeks were concentrated into this one classroom playing yu-gi-oh and M:TG with eachother...and I was like O.O ...so there are people lower than me...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lol, I thought TeNk was a girl, sorry^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    "Shut Up dork or I'll sick my houndoom on you!" XD XD

That is By far ... The gayest thing ive ever heard . How many kids looked at you funny?

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    "Shut Up dork or I'll sick my houndoom on you!" XD XD

That is By far ... The gayest thing ive ever heard . How many kids looked at you funny?

Hey dizzy, I thought there was no flaming? My bad.

Back on to the subject...

Wow, omg... Do I sound that much like a girl? Hmm.. Maybe I'll put some bad grammar in my posts like most people do.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No using gay as a slur, Dizzy. There are plenty of other words you may use.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Certainly, that doesn't offend anyone. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    The reason Why is because we have people under the age of 12, Im not going to name any but they like having the censors on .

Even though I want the Censors on , Its good for those Kiddies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    whoa... old topic revived...

even if there are no younger ppl surfing this community here, we shouldn't swear still... it's just rude. There are other ways to express yourself. Plus the censor really helps against SPAMMERS

EDIT: thanks for the correction Kairi... that was rather... fatal

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You mean shouldn't of course? ^_^;

It has it's place and time, and neither is here posting on our boards.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    whoa... old topic revived...

even if there are no younger ppl surfing this community here, we shouldn't swear still... it's just rude. There are other ways to express yourself. Plus the censor really helps against SPAMMERS

EDIT: thanks for the correction Kairi... that was rather... fatal
    Fatal! Yummy! :) I want a cup of fatalistic!

J/K

Back