• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Behold! Mechadon! Look at your own risk...

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • This was gonna be in my 17 dragons topic, but since PC restarted I'll just put it here. Its name is Mechadon, its Dragon/Steel. Suprizingly its not weak against Fire or Ice, but Ground and Fighting will do some damage indeed. Whats even stranger is it can learn Psychic moves and learn Fly. Making it the closest thing to unstopable.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • This is prob the best monster I have ever created =3, the type combo is amazing. Too bad who ever that guy is who created Pokemon didn't think of this. Also Mechadon traveled 1000 years from the future chasing Celebi, thats why it learns Psychic and Future Sight. And its got those wings which get longer when it Flys.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • It would be ok as a new pokemon but, the thing with the second one is that it of looks alot like a Digimon, since alot of Digimon are covered in armor, but its still really good anyway.

Back