• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Birthday Wishes for Kory!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is not a drill! It's @Euphonium's 20th Birthday as of right now!!

Maybe not in some of our timezones, but it is officially the 26th in theirs and I wanted to get spot on, so here we are. 8D

Happy Birthday, Kory!!

HAVE A SMOL ADORABLE CAKE FOR THE OCCASION. <3

Birthday Wishes for Kory!

I hope you have an awesome day, because you deserve it. :>​

Everyone should totally go leave some birthday wishes for them~.

Spoiler:

Years
    I'll always remember you as the person who put so much effort into Pokemon Anime but never got the nod that I felt you should have deserved (and that is acknowledging a dedicated person), but that didn't stop you when it came to what you brought into the section.

Now it's time for you to celebrate. Have fun being part of the 20 club now Kory!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yay Happy birthday Euphonium, and welcome into the twenties ^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Aaah. ;;; Thank you.

This is not a drill! It's @Euphonium's 20th Birthday as of right now!!

Maybe not in some of our timezones, but it is officially the 26th in theirs and I wanted to get spot on, so here we are. 8D

Happy Birthday, Kory!!

HAVE A SMOL ADORABLE CAKE FOR THE OCCASION. <3

Birthday Wishes for Kory!

I hope you have an awesome day, because you deserve it. :>​

Everyone should totally go leave some birthday wishes for them~.

Spoiler:

Omg , Slowpoke being one of my faves is no longer a secret. <_< Thank you for the thread, Kiley, <3

happy bday Kory n.n!! hope your bday goes well and all~

& It has been going well! Thanks, Angie~.

I'll always remember you as the person who put so much effort into Pokemon Anime but never got the nod that I felt you should have deserved (and that is acknowledging a dedicated person), but that didn't stop you when it came to what you brought into the section.

Now it's time for you to celebrate. Have fun being part of the 20 club now Kory!

At least my dedication is known, aha. Thank you.

yay Happy birthday Euphonium, and welcome into the twenties ^^

It's a grand occasion. Thank you!

Haha you're 20 now.

In all srsns, happy birthdayyyy!

I'm old, I know. <_< ;; Thank you!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I might be late (maybe? timezones?) but I want to wish you a happy birthday because you are a cool cat kid who deserves to have one.

Guest123_x1

Happy belated Birthday Kory! Sorry I missed it-haven't felt like posting much lately. You've always been such an interesting person!

Back