• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Borderlands 3 confirmed by Gearbox

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Probably will get better. We could certainly hope. I never actually beat 2, so I can't confirm if it was the best. ;)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    At least there's actually a confirmation. I remember reading about "If there ever be a BL3" and all i read was that they wanted to focus on Battleborn instead.

I've been playing a whole lot of Borderlands lately, with the first one i was lucky to buy in an epic Steam sale. 2 is often considered the "best" among the games for the gunplay and shooting, which was a definite improvement over the first game, as well as the nifty class trees.

Inb4iactuallyhostsomeBorderlands1PublicRoomsforpeopletoactuallyjoin

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Borderlands 3 Confirmed At PAX East

I'm at PAX East right now - yay! - and the Gearbox CEO just confirmed that they will be producing Borderlands 3 once they are done with Battleborn and its DLC. According to reports also, BL3 Easter Eggs will be in the game and DLC as well.

Anyone else hyped by this news?! What would you guys like to see from this game? Improvements/changes? Ley the #hype be real!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    One improvement to consider:

PLEASE MAKE LAUNCHERS ACTUALLY BE DECENT WITHOUT MUCH INVESTMENT. Those who played any of the Borderlands games know how awkward launchers are. You use them, they either do some damage, or just miss your target whatsoever. But when enemies have launchers, they are some of the scariest enemies in the game because of how ridiculous they are with said weapons aka being able to instagib players. I think everyone knows how annoying Badass Bruisers with Launchers were. X__X yet said Badass Bruisers can easily eat rockets as if they were just girlslapped.

Its like, oh yeah, your 4 man group is easily farming this zone. One Badass Bruiser with a Helix Launcher appears, and wipes your entire party out because he one-shotted all of you, while you try using your own launchers at him and he's eating them like they were nothing, or were missing because he simply dodged.

I'm trying to build a Berserker in BL1 who can be decent with Launchers but using said weapons is just... aids.

Back