• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Can’t find card

Days
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hello all , apologies for the question but can anyone find info or have info on this card , my daughter got it from a blind pack and it seems that I can not find it anywhere any info would be great I'm a complete newbie to TCG

Thank you in advance it's appreciated :) I wondered whether it was misprint or fake as it has 850 HP

Attachments

• Can’t find card
      IMG_5205.jpeg
      148.8 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Not being able to find info on a card is a good sign that it's fake, as is having outrageous HP (misprint or otherwise, I believe the highest HP on a non-jumbo card is currently 340). There should also be a graphical background, not just solid gold foil embossed with symbols. The HP is a bit too bold, set symbol etc. lacks the white stroke, rarity symbol is missing, and the overall print quality doesn't seem great.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Thank you for the reply and taking your time , I did find it odd o could not find it or the TCG scanner could not find it

Once again thank you :)

Back