• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Can someone maybe help me beat ogre oustin normal and hard?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • Ogre oustin is quite hard to do by yourself... could some people maybe help me? I can make a group chat if multiple want to join in. I'm mainly doing this because I would like to 100% SV, you also get a shiny marked munchlax if you beat hard mode. also my time zone is est!

Years
  • I'm currently doing the Indigo Disk DLC, but wouldn't mind giving this a try again.
    I gave up on completing Normal difficulty in solo, it's pretty much impossible.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I'm currently doing the Indigo Disk DLC, but wouldn't mind giving this a try again.
    I gave up on completing Normal difficulty in solo, it's pretty much impossible.
    Yeah it's pretty much intended to be played together, which is why they should of made it where you can play with people without a code, lol. well whenever you want to play, I'm free pretty much this whole week, so just let me know whenever you wanna give it a shot!

Days
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Awesome! you can join me and ReKoil! we plan to play tomorrow at around 2-3 pm est, although I might be out at that time, in that case, we might have to play on a different day.
    I'd like to join in too if you have a spot available

Years
  • The Ogres were successfully Ousted :cool:

Can someone maybe help me beat ogre oustin normal and hard?

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Can someone maybe help me beat ogre oustin normal and hard?
      418490124_901532568361477_887009194539568555_n.jpg
      152.1 KB · Views: 17
    • Can someone maybe help me beat ogre oustin normal and hard?
      419127487_901532971694770_1175097429026935187_n.jpg
      100.2 KB · Views: 5
    Back