• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Cards worth it?

Days
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So I recently got back into TCG and I was searching for some old cards for nostalgia. I don't want to spend a lot of money but find it fun to have some cards with a real value especially if I could get a good deal.

I stumbled upon this bunch of cards. The seller wants 85$ for these and 50~ more, a lot of them from the same series. I think there are some cool cards in there, but would you say they are worth it?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      111.9 KB · Views: 5
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      117.6 KB · Views: 4
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      120.4 KB · Views: 4
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      142.5 KB · Views: 4
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      164.6 KB · Views: 4
    Days
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    I wouldnt buy this for $85 dollars without seeing the backs of the cards. I find it very hard to see the quality of the edges being yellow especially in binder and a lot of those look to be well played.

Back