• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chain Story: The Wrath of Shadow

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Chain Story: The Wrath fo Shadow

Meh, new chain story, you know the drill. I couldn't think of a better name though ^^''

Ash, May, Max, and Brock are walking along a trail, when a Tentacruel robot falls from the sky. One of the tentacles grabs Pikachu.
    Ash: "Pikachu! Thundershock!"
    Pikachu shocks the robot, causing it to explode. Shadow falls from the reckage and pulls out a bazooka and fires a net.
    Ash: "Agility!"
    Pikachu dodges the net.
    Ash: "Now Quick Attack!"
    Pikachu charges towards Shadow and hits him sending him blasting off into the sky.
    Narrator: "Ash and friends now continue to the next town and new adventures. Even with some sidetracking they are almost there."
    Max: "'Almost there?' We have about another day or two before we reach Konohagakure..."
    Ash and friends reach the top of a hill and see Konohagakure not too far away.
    Max: "Hmmm... Something must be wrong with my Pokenav."
    May: "More like soemthing is wrong with your head."

~~Meanwhile at Konohagakure, in an alley~~
    Jessie, James and Meowth eat some lunch.
    James: "As usual we beat the twerps here..."
    Meowth: "Yeah, but this time we are here earlier then usual, and this time we have food!"
    Wobbufetf: "Bufett!"
    A postman walks up to them.
    Postman: "Are you, by any chance, Jessie and James?"
    Jessie: "Yeah."
    The postman hands them a package.
    Postman: "It said you were here, don't ask me how they knew..."
    The postman walks away and Jessie opens it to find a cell phone.
    Jessie: "This is weird."
    Meowth: "Look. It says the exact alley we are in. And who would send us a cell phone?"
    James: "We must have won some sort of contest..."

The cell phone rings and Jessie answers it. It is loud enough for all of them to hear.
    Voice: "I require a favor and need your help."
    Jessie: "What's in it for us?"
    Voice: "I can pay you millions!"
    Jessie, James, and Meowth: "Millions?!?! Count us in!"
    Voice: "Listen carefully. I need you to go to the edge of the town to an old dilapidated warehouse. Now go! You will recieve payment after the job is completed."
    All three: "Let's go!"
    Wobbufett: "Wobbufett!"

~~In the forest not too far away from the trail~~
    Shadow lands on the ground. Then he just disolves into a puddle of liguid. A human-like figure emrges from the puddle and takes form into a robot that looks like Ash in his older clothes.
    Robot: "Pikachu data has been copied."

Back