• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Colter's Gen VIII HAprimon shop

Blaiseix

... is tired
Years
  • Pokemon: Charmander
    Pokeball: Love Ball
    Egg moves: Counter, Belly Drum, Ancient Power, Dragon Tail
    Ability: Solar Power (HA)

Pokemon: Qwilfish
    Egg moves: Acid Spray, Aqua Jet, Haze, Flail
    Ability: Intimidate (HA)

Pokemon: Remoraid
    Egg moves: Water Spout, Haze, Acid Spray, Supersonic
    Ability: Moody (HA)

Pokemon: Delibird
    Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin, Freeze-Dry, Memento
    Ability: Insomnia (HA)

Pokemon: Deino
    Egg moves: Astonish, Belch, Head Smash, Double Hit
    Ability: Hustle

Pokemon: Oranguru
    Egg moves: Yawn, Dream Eater, Extrasensory, Last Resort
    Ability: Symbiosis (HA)

Pokemon: Wishiwashi
    Egg moves: Mist, Take Down, Water Pulse
    Ability: Schooling

FT: from your Needed list
    Beast Telepathy Blipbug, Lure Flame Body Sizzlipede, Love Technician Clobbopus, Love Pickpocket Impidimp, Love Cursed Body Dreepy and Love HA Drifloon with Defog

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Sorry for the late response. I somehow overlooked my email notification for your post.

I'll get to work on this, but expect it to take a while. That's a lot of pokemon and a lot of egg moves (and I bet charmander will be really annoying about getting them) so I'll PM you when I finish breeding everything

Blaiseix

... is tired
    Years
  • Sorry for the late response. I somehow overlooked my email notification for your post.

I'll get to work on this, but expect it to take a while. That's a lot of pokemon and a lot of egg moves (and I bet charmander will be really annoying about getting them) so I'll PM you when I finish breeding everything

I'm sorry that my request are EM heavy, I'll throw in Love, Moon, and Beast Balls if you'd like

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hi again Colter, I'm interested in a pokemon. I can offer

- HA Dream Ball Duraludon

Requesting
    1. Pokemon name: Galarian Slowpoke
    2. Preferred pokeball: Moon
    3. Desired egg moves: any
    4. Desired ability: any
    5. Gender: any
    6. 5-6IV

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hello there!

I'm looking for a prankster meowstic since it's hidden ability is only available through pokemon home and shield is my second pokemon game after let's go but that's only gen 1 so it doesn't help much. I don't need any specific pokeball or egg moves just as long as it has its hidden ability prankster and is male.

I can offer a shiny lvl 100 mimikyu with max IVs and full investment into speed and attack with jolly nature

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    I would like HA passimian in a moon ball &scyther in sport ball. If your needed list is up to date I can get you both HA dreepy and grimsnarl, in a few different pokeballs. I could use a level ball HA falinks if you get one. (I'm also a breeder)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    1. Passimian
    2. Moon ball
    3. HA
    1. Scyther
    2. Sport ball
    1. Falinks
    2. Level ball
    3. HA

If your looking for anything specific I'll see what I have. I also collect pokeballs and HA for breeding purposes.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I'll get working on breeding all of those for you. HA dreepy and impidimp would both be great, particularly in pokeballs I don't have them in (especially impidimp because it's male only). I'll PM you when I've finished

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    I would like HA passimian in a moon ball &scyther in sport ball. If your needed list is up to date I can get you both HA dreepy and grimsnarl, in a few different pokeballs. I could use a level ball HA falinks if you get one. (I'm also a breeder)

I'll get working on breeding all of those for you. HA dreepy and impidimp would both be great, particularly in pokeballs I don't have them in (especially impidimp because it's male only). I'll PM you when I've finished

I'm done. And free whenever you are.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    Hey Colter!

I know its been a little while, I'm hoping you're still open to breeding and trading! I have a list of 21 pokemon that I would like but in keeping with rules i'll keep it to 6. To make it easy, I request only that the pokemon be in moon balls and have their hidden ability, if they have one.

Would you trade a pidgey, rattata, spearow, voltorb, carnivine, and makuhita for my HA Moonballs miltank, drifloon, growlithe, electrike, wingull, and dwebble?

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hello Wanda,

Yes, I can definitely breed those for you. Just give me some time as it's very late and I have a lot to do tomorrow. I'll let you know when I've finished breeding

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I hate to say this, but since those pokemon you asked for are unavailable on Sword and Shield I'm unable to breed them. I can get them for you if they're available on the Sinnoh remakes later this year though. Sorry about that. I just already moved all of my mons to home, and so I can't go back to bank, and getting new ones from the original games would be more work than I can handle right now.

Back