• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

COMMUNITY POLL #2 | SHAPING THE REGION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Community Poll #2 - Shaping the Region

So we now have our region name, The Connexus Region! What we need next is an outline to work with, and for this we're going to put together some quick region pixel maps to join our usual World of PC map!

Spoiler:

To take part in this suggestions phase you need to provide:

Outline: a 50x50 black pixel region (as seen in the map above).
    Co-Ordinates: a position it would go on the map - you can use any blank space, or override a brown suggestion.

Further ideas/thoughts: (optional) you can include an explanation to your idea, or suggest important landmarks that are noticeable from the black pixel map.

On Friday 18th December the suggestions thread will close and a poll will go up where we can vote on our favourite! All ideas count, and are much appreciated, so please get posting~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

I went with a "not quite connected" Connexus Region, with two main islands separated slightly (a tragic accident, in my head XD).

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Outline:

Coordinates: G4

Further Ideas/Thoughts: To make the region less linear, the central island could hold the huge main city - one akin to Lumiose or Castelia, and then you'd access the four main islands via bridges/ferries/surf. The idea was that everything is connected to the middle. Because Connexus. :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Just a reminder that this thread will close within a couple of hours! So get those submissions in while you still can!~

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • COMMUNITY POLL #2 | SHAPING THE REGION

Coordinates: G4

Further Ideas/Thoughts: I didn't feel like making just another random island group so I shaped it after Regigigas instead, of course with the previous event in mind. The Pokémon recently appeared out of nowhere for peace, connecting the regions. Additionally it changed the land mass and a bit of an egoistic god would of course create a nice place for himself after an image of his favorite being: himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back