• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen confused please help me

Entei244

fire/dragon master
    Years
    is it true that u can get a digimon in silver or gold . :confused:
    also is it true that u can get yoshi on silver or gold. :confused:
    if it is true can u can post answers or u can IM me it is "Wicked1167'' in aol IM.
    :classic:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can not get either of those in any of the Pok?mon games, sorry.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, you can't. It is not in the game, period. The coding of those games has been scoured for years, everything is known.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can nickname any Pok?mon anything, but it doesn't change the species of the Pok?mon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Actually, there was a rumor about a Deformed Marill in RBY (Pikablu as it was called back then) by doing somethin stupid with 3 Golems and the Legendary birds, im almost positive its a false rumor cause the way it sounds is kinda odd. :confused:

(this is my 300th post!)

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Actually, there was a rumor about a Deformed Marill in RBY (Pikablu as it was called back then) by doing somethin stupid with 3 Golems and the Legendary birds, im almost positive its a false rumor cause the way it sounds is kinda odd. :confused:

(this is my 300th post!)

I tried that bullcrap! Thats ***. That really doesnt work at all...
    I lost my Moltres doing that..

Back