• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Custom display order for Storage Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen today
    It might be a weird request, but what I'd like to do is sorting my caught Pokémon to show up in a custom order, the (simplified) idea would be more or less like this:

Display all starter families first (After Blastoise goes Chikorita, after Feraligatr goes Treecko, etc.)
    Then show all early-game Pokémon (Bugs, rodents, regional birds)
    Then regular mid-game Pokémon (organize by themes and evo lines, so that for instance, Sirfetch'd appears right after Farfetch'd)
    Finally pseudo-legendaries, legendaries, and other special things.

Because you can sort Pokémon by CP, name, national Dex number, etc. but I'd like to sort them in a different way. I guess I could rename all Pokémon into numbers then sorting them by name, but I'd have to get rid of the current nicknames so I'd like to see if there's a better way.

Back