• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P Hero's story

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    I dont think anyone has made a thread for this yet... but what do you ppls think the new hero's setting will be? ex- in r/s/e the character had just moved in and has to help the prof when a poochyena/zigzagoon attacks.

Maybe brother/sister/parents got new job in new region(gym leader,breeder etc) and you set off on pkmn journey to become (breeder/gym leader etc sorta like brock-breeder/ash-pkmn master)

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    That would be fun! But, they're probly gonna come up w/something we never expected... something we couldnt possibly think of... so that it'll be funner! That is their job ya kno..! But great idea!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Let's start by making idea's. well one of mines is in my 1st replay. Here are the rest
    1.) parent is a Pokemon doctor
    2.) Pokemon ranger
    3.) (what Tracey does)

:t003:Dark Venusaur

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    A trainer who wants to be the best in the world. He idols the legendairy Red. I will post more later.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I think the region might be called Holon, if you pay attention to pokemon TCG they're making a new expansion set called Ex Holon Fantoms but it's coming in May-August and that's when I heard DP might be coming out: August. If you got The Ex Delta Species that's where the cards gave you a hint about Holon

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    they did too, remember Ex Ruby and Sapphire? they were named after the new version ruby and sapphire

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Trainer_Kris said:
    they did too, remember Ex Ruby and Sapphire? they were named after the new version ruby and sapphire
    But what was suggested first. If EX R/S was first then you have a point but if the games were suggested first which they were then you are wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2006
    or you have to save many snorlax and then you have to buy a legendary hair grow potion that gives you a fine mustache ,1 that looks like the 1 that luigi has .

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
    do you think that the father for the first time may always be home or if he will be somewhere else or just not mentioned

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hitmonlui----gi said:
    or you have to save many snorlax and then you have to buy a legendary hair grow potion that gives you a fine mustache ,1 that looks like the 1 that luigi has
    What are you talking about. Yeah and we should have a Mrs. Dad

Back