• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Complete] Dangerous Ghosties (more relevant title pending)

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    I approve this plan. Gengar, Haunter, Chandy, Palossand, and even the Trevanant line can be really dangerous to the average mortal (i.e. someone without plot armor)

This also would serve as a good lead-in to one of my ideas for the future...

MOST DANGEROUS/CREEPY SPOOKY POKEMON LETS GO. Reasearch (i.e. looking at the pokedex descriptions of every Ghost type) starts soon, writing later today. So give me name suggestions and whatever.

This Article must be posted on the 31st of October

Another option for this article is to simply quote some spooky Pokedex descriptions or merely tier them based on general aspects (i.e. creepy origin but nothing too dangerous, feeds on fear/emotions, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I approve this plan. Gengar, Haunter, Chandy, Palossand, and even the Trevanant line can be really dangerous to the average mortal (i.e. someone without plot armor)

This also would serve as a good lead-in to one of my ideas for the future...

MOST DANGEROUS/CREEPY SPOOKY POKEMON LETS GO. Reasearch (i.e. looking at the pokedex descriptions of every Ghost type) starts soon, writing later today. So give me name suggestions and whatever.

This Article must be posted on the 31st of October

Another option for this article is to simply quote some spooky Pokedex descriptions or merely tier them based on general aspects (i.e. creepy origin but nothing too dangerous, feeds on fear/emotions, etc.)

I think ranking things by Pokedex makes a lot of sense. With Pallosand, just quote the website since we don't have a full description from in game yet.

Back