• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Magnemite.

Kiz

...no
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2005
    I am better than all of you, thank you, bye.

Dark Magnemite.

I am better than you all, thank you bye.

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Yes, your artistic work is still as excellent as ever. I believe I've given the rundown of this card before, so I won't do it again. Still, welcome to PC Kiz O.O

Kiz

...no
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2005
    WHERE'S FREON ?!

....angry letters will now comense to make the post longer....

fahsffsagdgcdfsagdfsvvxshdfhsfsdgvgdsgdsgsd

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Kiz! Fang! My peeps!

Anyway, Dark Magnemite is superb. Kickarse picture, cool attacks, and spot-on Simpsons reference. Very swank card.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I love it! Ver nice. However, I question the placement of Dark Magnemite's name. I think it needs to be raised. You have incredible talent Kiz! Well balanced attacks and good placement for other things makes this a prized card indeed! Well done!

9/10

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Even though u are that good, u dun need to boast... Only losers boast abt abits. If you are only good at making cards but 0 at level of EQ, u are still a loser to me

However i must say u did a great job but the card is too unreal~ The hp is too high and the attacks as well~

Kiz

...no
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2005
    KazuyaSato said:
    Even though u are that good, u dun need to boast... Only losers boast abt abits. If you are only good at making cards but 0 at level of EQ, u are still a loser to me

However i must say u did a great job but the card is too unreal~ The hp is too high and the attacks as well~

I would like to rephraise that all for you.

"While, yes I must congratulate you on your awesome faking skils, there was no need to be arogant in your post, about your awesome abilities. You may be good at making cards, however your personalty is arogant, and twatish. you make good cards, but i still consider you a loser"

...at least i'm not the internets lowest and least.

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Arrogant takes two Rs, and it's '''rephrase'''. And I think Internet should take a capital.

Back