• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day ??? - TEAM ROCKET RETURNS!?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

"U-Um, Gabby with Ty here... this just in... it appears as though the sinister group once known as Team Rocket has appeared once again... they've occupied many parts of the region and has completely taken over the Kanto Festival...But it appears as though they are seeking to recruit new members."

"We would like to interview everyone here: What do you personally think of Team Rocket in general? What was one of the more memorable things that Team Rocket has done in Pokemon RBY and FR/LG? Any other thoughts?

"More developments will come, as long as we are on the air..."​

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I think Team Rocket had good potential in general, but the way they got beaten by a ten year old is disgraceful. That being said, the Manga version of Team Rocket was far better than the games.
    And yes, I would like to join Team Rocket, if only to help defeat Red and rewrite history In their un-glorious name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it's disgraceful that the standard female uniform forces them to have such short skirts. I'd demand the male clothing instead!

(i'll join if you can provide that, Rockets...)

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Team Rocket is a weak peace of sscum, in the games, in the show, Most memorable was losing to a ten year old. By far. And I will never join them. In favt, I plan to band together some recruits, if Dragon don't have that planned already, and together we we will beat team rocket in whatever setting Dragon chooses. And however.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    It's dumb but I like a group of villains who are in for the money, not to warp reality, fuse with a flying jellyfish or blow up the world. It takes me back to a time when evil teams were just regular antagonists.

Also best characters in the anime by faaaaaaaaar.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Team Rocket wasn't that bad. Their Pokemon could have been better(mostly Poison Types.... need I remind everyone of Psychic dominance in Generation 1), but otherwise they gave something future games lacked(an Antagonist group that was just in it for Wealth and Power). Is it despicable that they lost to a 10 year old? Certainly... but at least Giovanni wasn't a pushover.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    They're probably my favourite team after Galactic. At least they don't want to destroy all Pok?mon / humanity / the world. xD Rocket makes the most sense as an evil team, I think.

As for the anime, I LOVE Jessie and James!

Back