• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Day Ten] - What if you woke up in Kanto one day?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    [Day Ten] - What if you woke up in Kanto one day?

Let's imagine your life suddenly took a turn, and you woke up in Kanto (Kanto from R/B/Y or FR/LG) suddenly!

With this in mind, would you want to go back to human reality straight away, or explore the region? Where would you go? Who would you see? Would you try and track down Pokemon, knowing they exist? Would you... stay? Discuss anything that comes to mind~​

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    I 'd do a little dance, and then go on an epic journey, to fushia and see.the Pokemon league and become the champion!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If I was transported to another world, I don't think that my first thought would be "I should get out of here ASAP" unless it was immediately apparent that it is completely awful. This is a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I'm gonna take it.

As for what exactly I'd DO, well, idk

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    It'd be kinda terrifying! The thought of real live Pokémon — some many times my own size — would make me think twice before heading off on an adventure, haha. D: But I'd be determined to make the most of it all the same!

As for what I'd do first, probably seek refuge in the nearest town/city to get my bearings and slowly build enough confidence to explore and find my way back home!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    If I was transported to Kanto... I'd be like... why didn't this happen twenty years ago? Going to be bizarre going on a Pokémon journey as an "Adult". Hmm only thing I'd do is capture a Vulpix(only Pokemon I care about), make it my partner and then either marry Erika or Misty(I have a thing for Red-Heads).

Back