• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Deleted Threads are visible

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I just read the global announcement about deleted posts and noticed it said that deleted threads will not be visible. But I can see the deleted threads in the Pokemon RolePlay section

Screenshot:
    Deleted Threads are visible

Ignore the Pokemon The Misfits Story thread.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    This is a new announcement made yesterday by Went regarding this issue and the reasons why it is now available.

Went said:
    From now on, members will be able to see post deletion messages. When a post is deleted, it will leave a notice telling who made the post, who deleted it and why.

This was done for three reasons: help members make sure that their post went through correctly (so there won't be any doubt, preventing repeated postings), letting them know what was wrong in said post, and helping reporters realize when the post they are going to report is a doublepost, and when a member just deleted theirs between two other ones from a same person.

This only affects to posts, not to threads. Deleted threads will still be invisible for members.

EDIT: My mistake. Threads, not sure why those are visible.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Still, threads shouldn't be visible :| There must have been some error here. Thanks for notifying that.

(And I made that announcement less than an hour ago o_o)

Guest123_x1

I just read the global announcement about deleted posts and noticed it said that deleted threads will not be visible. But I can see the deleted threads in the Pokemon RolePlay section
    The Pokémon TV Show and Movies section contains two deleted "stickies" on the list as well.

Mixed Community Groups also lists some deleted threads as well.

Back