• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe your characters with emojis ☺

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It's just what it says on the tin: take some of your original characters and pair them up with one emoji (or more than one if you really can't decide) that really represents them.

Can you explain why you made that association in your head? Was it difficult? Oh, and if you have suggestions for characters other than your own - maybe because you made a joint post together or read a lot of posts featuring that character - please write them down as well! That could be an interesting comparison :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    why is this hard tho
    i want to stick with face emojis bc i have a hard time using the others for Emotions yknow

marie is outwardly 😏 and 😘 and 🤭, obviously, with a bit of 🙄 and 😤
    casey is kinda 🤩 and 😋 and 🥺 but also 😐 and 🙃

does this vibe

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Ok let's try! :)

ACTIVE MAINS:
    Arianne, Trainers - ✨
    Sometimes she needs that spark to rekindle her enthusiasm, but when that happens, she's excited, happy, reckless, and apparently her eyes sparkle a lot, according to my posts.
    Avril, Hoenn Square 1 - 🥺 🌼
    The first one is very obvious to HS1 players! When you're anxious and feeling helpless, there's not much else you can do, right? The blossom is there because that's her whole theme, from the choice of name to her Starter Pokémon, to where I'd like to take her during this adventure.
    Charlotte, Together Forever - 😇 🌸
    Isn't Charlie (and Sundae) just an innocent and cute sakura blossom fluttering in the wind? Maybe it's just me, but I like that image to describe her, from her follow-your-whims attitude to her style (including that bright pink hair). Ok, she's not always like that but... it helps to have this reference :)

OTHER ACTIVE CHARACTERS:

Spoiler:

INACTIVE MAINS:
    Spoiler:

OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS:
    - Definitely agree with Casey and Marie haha!
    - Gwen from Trainers has got to be 😳 and 🤩 simultaneously
    - Jordan to me vibes mostly with 😳 but I assume it's because some of his most memorable moments involve him feeling like that
    - June from HS1 is 🤓 obviously but also 😍 perhaps even more obviously
    - Bruno from Trainers is 😑 for most of the time
    - Kent from Together Forever is 😫 and 😒 on the outside but also 🥰 on the inside ;)
    - Bexley from Together Forever is 🍷 for obvious reasons, but also very 😏 (don't deny it Clover)

Ok this took way too long than it should've but here we go :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Starting with my current mains
    Jo: 😏😎✌🏻🏃🏻🌟
    Bruno: 😒🤨🛌🥚🥫assume the last thing is lemonade
    Miranda: 🤬🤩🖕🏼🏌🏼🧢

NPCs
    Maritza: 🦠😷📝🦸☂️ the superhero emote is in reference to how all of her pokémon are named after x-men characters (unknowingly to her ofc), in case it's hard to understand
    Debbie: 😁✌🏻⛵☠️ (pirate flag emote not working)✨

Old chars:
    Carmen: 🤨💅🏽🦇🎻💵
    Fawkes: 😏💥🔥🦊💣
    Penny: 😱💣🎈🔫🎬

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Bexley is very 😏🍷🥂🔥💋🤸🧘💅🩱👠💄

But also very 😒🙄🖕🔑

Years
    I'll be back with my own emoji later but I just wanted to say it's wild that I can, mostly, see exactly what you're getting at with these emoji descriptions.

Back