• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Dexnav

Years
  • Can anyone help me how this is working on hack rom. I know how works in official Pokemon games. In hack roms have 3 stars level search and bonus level. So I have 112 level search for nidoran male and 20 level bonus. I found some nidorans with 3 stars and some of the stats with 31 iv but that's it. It's gona be more like a perfect on ( all stats 31) or this is the limit?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Can anyone help me how this is working on hack rom. I know how works in official Pokemon games. In hack roms have 3 stars level search and bonus level. So I have 112 level search for nidoran male and 20 level bonus. I found some nidorans with 3 stars and some of the stats with 31 iv but that's it. It's gona be more like a perfect on ( all stats 31) or this is the limit?
    Hi! This section is actually meant for questions about the PokéCommunity forum and Discord server. Can I have more information so I know how to properly direct you? What ROM hack are you playing?

Last edited:
    Back