• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl ROM bug?

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    I've tried both Diamond and Pearl ROMs on the Supercard, firmware v1.63b (the 2nd newest version, the newest doesn't load saves), but I've found a bug in either the ROMs or the Supercard software: I can't get past the 3rd gym leader.

Here's the problem: Each time I try to battle the 3rd gym leader, the screen freezes, but the music goes on. The touch screen turns white and won't respond to anything. This happens in both Diamond and Pearl, so I don't know whether it's the bugs in the ROMs or it's just the Supercard software/firmware needs updating.

Is anyone else having the same problems, and is there a way around it? Because you can't do much without beating the 3rd gym...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Your ROM dumps are most likely not the best, try using one of a differnt group and see if it happens again.
    The SuperCard should be fine.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Thanks, can I still use my old save (*.sav) file provided I name the new roms with the same names?

Kamui

´
    Years
    Hmm.
    I am not sure about supercard.
    But M3 can do it after managing the savegame with M3 game manager.

Greetz:
    Kay

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Downloading a different set of ROMs...

Well, they SHOULD be a different set because they are the ones you'll have to download through eMule. I D/Led my old ROMs through BT so they might be bugged/glitched.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Hmm:/
    Its working fine for me.
    Try out the nds patcher.
    Search for it in google.

Back