• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Digimon Crystal [COMPLETE]

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    I just started and want to reroll for a shiny Yuramon. What are the shiny odds? Same as base Crystal?

Also is there any way to add cheats?
    Yup, same shiny odds as Base Crystal.
    If you Google "Digimon Crystal rom cheats" you'll find a page made by some guy who supposedly collected a bunch of Gameshark cheats that work with my game. I haven't tested it, but they probably work.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yup, same shiny odds as Base Crystal.
    If you Google "Digimon Crystal rom cheats" you'll find a page made by some guy who supposedly collected a bunch of Gameshark cheats that work with my game. I haven't tested it, but they probably work.
    I appreciate the response! Found the page you are referencing I believe (pokecoders website) and look forward to putting tons of hours in your game!!

Days
    • Seen today
    I encountered two glitches during my play through the first was this fly glitch which all I did was move around multiple times but I was able to exit out of it.

The second was while catching a Arukenimon in Mount Silver, it gave me a lv 60 Lalamon instead. I just thought I let people know.

Attachments

• Digimon Crystal [COMPLETE]
      IMG_2102.jpeg
      77.4 KB · Views: 1
      IMG_2100.png
      44.9 KB · Views: 1
      IMG_2101.png
      42.5 KB · Views: 1

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    View attachment 153877
    Welcome back to the Digital World!

Introduction:
    What's up! Back with my fourth (and perhaps final?) installment in my Digimon series. This time it's a hack of Pokemon Crystal.

Features:
    -All 251 Pokemon replaced with Digimon
    -Fairy type
    -Physical-Special split
    -Running shoes
    -Most HMs replaced with key items
    -Forgettable HM moves
    -Evolution parameters included in each Dex entry
    -Increased difficulty and improved level scaling
    -Convenient mart items
    -All Digimon available in-game
    -More useful item pickups

Screenshots:
    View attachment 153878View attachment 153879View attachment 153880View attachment 153882
    View attachment 153885View attachment 153886View attachment 153889View attachment 153888

Gameplay Trailer:

Credits:
    -Made by me! Using PokeCrystal Disassembly, of course.
    Sprites:
    Glitch/Feature:
    -When catching a new Digimon, the Dex page that pops up will display the Shiny version of the sprite. Kind of cool though unintentional. I'm legitimately not sure if I should bother trying to fix it so... bonus feature?
    -Exiting out of the map screen when using the Whistle will glitch the screen up a bit. It clears up as soon as you exit out of the menu though.
    View attachment 159968
    -For some crazy reason, catching an Arukenimon on Mt Silver will transform it into a Lalamon instead. I have no idea what causes this soooooo yeah.

Download:

Change Log:
    -11.2.2024 : Tweaked movepools a bit-- Digimon learn powerful STAB moves a little bit earlier now
    -10.2.2024 : Edited all Shinies, added Shiny viewer on Digidex, fixed Chaosdramon's growth rate
    -1.2.2024 : Polished up a few more sprites
    -28.1.2024 : Polished up a few sprites
    -24.1.2024 : Changed all item pickups to be more useful instead of random repels and potions
    -23.1.2024 : Minor text mistakes fixed, added Move Relearner
    -22.1.2024 : Added custom menu sprites
    -17.1.2024 : Fixed a few more evolution bugs
    -13.1.2024 : Fixed a few evolution and growth rate bugs, added custom cries
    -7.1.2024 : Initial release

Constructive feedback and play testers welcome! Thanks!
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! sorry for spamming, but YES!!!

Back