• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Digimon Crystal [COMPLETE]

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I have a question how do I patch the game? I play on android and I play on John gbc. Also when I download the media fire after downloaded the game you said to download first it doesn't work. But when I downloaded the 1.0 by accident it worked. Please help me figure this out.
Installation instructions included in the download link. ;)

Years
Sorry for asking so many questions, but

Spoiler: is Sukamon in a very specific section of Mt. Mortar? Because I've searched for hours and haven't found it.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sorry for asking so many questions, but

Spoiler: is Sukamon in a very specific section of Mt. Mortar? Because I've searched for hours and haven't found it.
No worries! And Sukamon is only found on the second floor. Sorry I should have clarified that in the documentation.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hi Guzen,

Big fan of your work. I completed Crystal and am on the 3rd badge of Nova Red. Currently trying to complete the dex for Crystal.

Where can I find evolution stones? Is there a shop that sells them or do we get them the same way as Crystal?
Bill's grandpa asked to show him some Digimon, what do I show him?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hi Guzen,

Big fan of your work. I completed Crystal and am on the 3rd badge of Nova Red. Currently trying to complete the dex for Crystal.

Where can I find evolution stones? Is there a shop that sells them or do we get them the same way as Crystal?
Bill's grandpa asked to show him some Digimon, what do I show him?
Glad you're enjoying it! Stones should be available in the shop. Oh and don't worry about Bill's grandpa haha

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Glad you're enjoying it! Stones should be available in the shop. Oh and don't worry about Bill's grandpa haha
Thanks man, I tried to find them in celadon however they are not sold there. Do shops in different cities have different stock?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hi, thanks for making this great hack! Could I ask you where the move relearner is? I cant find him...

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thanks man, I tried to find them in celadon however they are not sold there. Do shops in different cities have different stock?
Different cities have different stock. :)

Hi, thanks for making this great hack! Could I ask you where the move relearner is? I cant find him...
My pleasure! The move relearner is on Route 34, where the daycare couple used to be.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
One more question haha is there an NPC that tells you how type/power of your Hidden Power move? Thank you!

Edit: I got my veemon evolutions! They're great!

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hi Guzein,

Do you have a list of learnable moves for all the Digimons?

Please see my reply below:

Sort of. I'll rip the data straight form the game's code here. But it'll be ugly as sin. Oh well. Enjoy!

Spoiler: Movepools

What's that? These are all Pokemon names? Never fear. Reference what Pokemon refers to what Digimon here:

Spoiler: Names

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Please see my reply below:
Thanks Guzein, I got that from earlier I read through the whole thread haha. I meant learnable TM's, I'm trying to build a strong magnamon :)

Also, I assume hidden power is same type as the user's first type but at around ~50 power?

Years
I tried extyranomon as well and it cannot evolve with any of the stones just like lopmon even though it says it can evolve with stones. Are the stones not working with the mons?
Maybe a glitch? I looked at the documentation and the stones do not work.

Last edited:

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thanks Guzein, I got that from earlier I read through the whole thread haha. I meant learnable TM's, I'm trying to build a strong magnamon :)

Also, I assume hidden power is same type as the user's first type but at around ~50 power?
I only have the files for each individual Digimon if you want TM learnsets. At the very least I can tell you Magnamon's:
tmhm DYNAMICPUNCH, HEADBUTT, ROAR, ZAP_CANNON, PSYCH_UP, HIDDEN_POWER, SUNNY_DAY, SNORE, HYPER_BEAM, PROTECT, ENDURE, FRUSTRATION, SOLARBEAM, IRON_TAIL, DRAGONBREATH, THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, RETURN, MUD_SLAP, DOUBLE_TEAM, SWAGGER, SLEEP_TALK, FIRE_BLAST, SWIFT, DEFENSE_CURL, THUNDERPUNCH, DETECT, REST, ATTRACT, FIRE_PUNCH, FLY, STRENGTH,

Oh and I don't really know how Hidden Power works tbh.
I tried extyranomon as well and it cannot evolve with any of the stones just like lopmon even though it says it can evolve with stones. Are the stones not working with the mons?
Maybe a glitch? I looked at the documentation and the stones do not work.
Did you download the game from here?

Years
I only have the files for each individual Digimon if you want TM learnsets. At the very least I can tell you Magnamon's:
tmhm DYNAMICPUNCH, HEADBUTT, ROAR, ZAP_CANNON, PSYCH_UP, HIDDEN_POWER, SUNNY_DAY, SNORE, HYPER_BEAM, PROTECT, ENDURE, FRUSTRATION, SOLARBEAM, IRON_TAIL, DRAGONBREATH, THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, RETURN, MUD_SLAP, DOUBLE_TEAM, SWAGGER, SLEEP_TALK, FIRE_BLAST, SWIFT, DEFENSE_CURL, THUNDERPUNCH, DETECT, REST, ATTRACT, FIRE_PUNCH, FLY, STRENGTH,

Oh and I don't really know how Hidden Power works tbh.

Did you download the game from here?
Yes I did download it from here and patched it to a clean crystal version 1.1

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yes I did download it from here and patched it to a clean crystal version 1.1
Both Lopmon and ExTyrannomon can evolve with a Moon Stone in the most recent release. My guess is you're playing an outdated version.

Back