• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About: Discord Roles

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Please post here if your event requires one or more requestable Discord roles! This year, the main team roles will not be pingable, and instead players will be able to opt-in to pingable roles using !addrole. If you have such roles, you should explain this to players in your event's OP.

List
    Fortune Cup
    Mafia
    Trivia (E&M + VG Trivia)
    Pictionary
    PMD&D
    GT Challenge

Re-used existing roles
    Imposter (Among Us)
    Jackbox

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I can def use the current Jackbox pingable role.
    And I would say add a Picture Telephone role but I've a feeling it's extremely niche.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • To clarify, this will help users notify that a game is coming up, right? (sorry it's been a while since I hosted something!)

If yes, I'd like a role for Among Us, plz! I'm going to log on to discord today to get familiarized.

Years
  • we can use the existing Jackbox & Imposter roles if we want, given that only people in the GT Category will receive the pings.

Years
  • I could potentially just condense the Trivia ones down to just a @Trivia role? I can just say what event it's for when I post and that at least saves a role.

Can I please put in a request for a @Jukebox or similar role for the music sessions. I would use the existing role but don't want to start mingling in people that aren't taking part in the GT and annoying them.

So I guess for my events:

@Trivia for all Trivia events
    @Mafia for Mafia game updates
    @Jukebox for music session pings

Back