• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like batch Netflix releases for the dub?

The anime used to air weekly on TV, and now instead in certain parts of the world releases in batches on Netflix every few months. That means you while you could watch 15 new episodes within a few days, once finishing you'd be stuck waiting months for the next batch.

Do you want the anime series to remain on Netflix and keep this batch-style release format, or do you prefer when new episodes aired weekly on television?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    No. I honestly don't.

It's super behind in terms of episodes in the U.S. in regards to Canada (I think that's the right country but I'm not 100% sure). It needs to go back to airing weekly on a TV channel. No I don't know where.

All I can say for certain is that I am, and will forever now be, super ahead of the Netflix U.S. batches. No I'm not saying how. Let's just say I have my... sources.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    The way they set it up, we are getting the same amount of episodes we would normally get, even if they came on weekly. So there isn't a big difference where we are in story. However, the big gaps are annoying. Honestly if not being batched, I probably really wouldn't watch Journeys. It just hasn't been very interesting.

I want to stream it when I want to, but they need to do a better job at getting them out. Of course, Covid put a massive dampening affect on the anime. I think it should stay streaming, because no one else will take it. Disney usually gets 3 or 4 seasons and then stops airing anime in most cases. They advertise it a lot more. Then we have Cartoon network who has done a poor job at promoting and anything with pokemon since Unova. So I just don't think it needs to be on live TV anymore unless Disney picks it back up.

Back