• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Dubtrack Radio Sessions

Years
    PokeCommunity Radio Session: Your Favourites

We all have music that we love and that we'd love to share with others. Maybe other people will learn to love the same music we do, maybe you can bond and make friends over a new found common interest in an artist. All this is possible now during PokeCommunity's brand new Dubtrack room's first Radio Session.

All you have to do is show up during the allotted time and share with us some of your favourite songs or bands. To access the Dubtrack room and to learn more about how the website functions, visit the main thread here. Come join us and share with us the music you love!

Theme: The music you love! Share with us your favourite songs and bands regardless of genre!
    Session One: Sunday the 10th of April from 12:00pm-3:00pm (GMT+8)
    Session Two: Sunday the 10th of April from 12:00pm-3:00pm (GMT-4)

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    This sounds like an awesome idea! I'll definitely try to make time for this.

Will I be allowed to post ANY song? Or are there some I should try to avoid?

We're pretty lenient so don't worry too much. There'll probably be someone on with the ability to skip anything we feel is pushing too many boundaries anyway too.

Back