• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[END!] The 12 Days of Puzzles (Who's That Pokemon? Holiday Edition)

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Ice Arceus I knew right away lol. ll the other harder I fialed first try, because I had to many ideas. I also didn't realize that dreamworld images were a thing until the last 2 days, so I had trouble identifying them. Overall I thought they all were fair, and not to had when you think about it. I'd say the hardest probably was swasbuck. It just never occurred to me that he was it.

Years
  • Thanks so much for a great event! Except for the bonus one all the ones I didn't guess I had actually looked at but didn't clock so I was kicking myself a lot!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Lol I thought it was hard, well the only one I tried anyways. :c
    I've tried these things for years and still am terrible at them. You did a good job though!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks for all the comments, guys, I'm really glad you all liked the event! It was a bit of trial and error in the beginning but it's good to know I was able to find a good difficulty level that was challenging for most but not impossible. :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Overall, how did you find the difficulty of the puzzles?
    I think on a scale of 1-10, it averaged around 6 or 7. They weren't too, too hard, but I was stumped a few times.

Which one was the hardest? Which one was the easiest?
    For me Vivillon was the easiest, just because the pattern is so unique. I think the hardest one for me was Magcargo, only because it wasn't part of the theme.

Did you find any of them unfair? If yes, which ones and how so?
    Nah. The Arceus-Ice was a little unfair, seeing as how it kinda looks like Articuno at first. But after some closer looking, it was easy to pick the right one.

I'm glad I represented "Who's That Pokemon?" well. I got 25 points!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Thanks for the puzzles Juno <3 You did a great job hosting!

• Overall, how did you find the difficulty of the puzzles?
    I found most of them to be around a 5-7/10 but some of them took me quite a while, especially the Arceus-Ice one.

• Which one was the hardest? Which one was the easiest?
    Arceus-Ice was easily the hardest for me, whereas Froslass was definitely the easiest. Magcargo was also pretty difficult ><

• Did you find any of them unfair? If yes, which ones and how so?
    Nope, I thought it was all pretty fair. Arceus-Ice does look a lot like Articuno's tail but I wouldn't really call that unfair.

I'm really glad I played this, it was fun getting all 25 points c:

Back