• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Etotama

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    This is why Fruits Basket didn't get the remake it deserve. =\

Etotama

The anime's story revolves around Nya-tan, the cat of Chinese astrology who wants to become a member of the Chinese zodiac. Nya-tan is simple and suffers from memory loss, and she tries various foolish ways to become a member. She meets Takeru Tendo, a high school student who lives alone in Akihabara, and becomes a freeloader at his house. Little by little, she gets closer to her goal.

PV:

Honestly, this anime was moe for the sake of moe. I can tell that from the first episode, it won't be very good, but the CG is pretty well done. If you watch this, watch it only to see what's bad this season.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    'The anime's story revolves around Nya-tan...'

Dropped.

LOL!

Nah, just kidding. I did download the first episode, but it isn't really my cup of tea.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Well, okay, I'll admit I like the protagonist. He's interesting. A minor, though? ?_? I was baffled when he said he was a "minor". Just how old is he? My guess is 19 since drinking age is 20 in Japan, right? Or was it seventeen... so I'd say he's either 16 or 19 since he said he can't drink yet and is obviously old enough to live on his own.

Anyway, one thing I WILL say was good in episode one was the CG. This is the first anime I've seen where I like the CG for a change. I'm going to keep going since...the premise is interesting. I didn't think it'd be a full show. I thought it'd be like a three minute anime or something, but it seems to be a full 23 minute anime. Ah well, that's good.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, ETOTAMA! HOW DARE YOU...

Spoiler:

*Sniffs.* I smell Madoka Magica. I thought this anime was going to be a happy moe anime. And it's...not like that at all anymore. I hope nothing else happens. Anyway, this anime passed the three episode test. It's gotten me interested since it literally pulled a Madoka in a less dark way. D: WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY.

Back