• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: Hikari

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Well here is my personal set, along with EX: Spectrum being the idea originally taken of wooper from zeo forums, he wasnt mad or anything, in fact he asked me if I would help him with his EX: Shiny. Well my set being as EX: Hikari, features cards that have my name on it. And I made the initial card off my set, and thats a lugia. Also, it replaces my Shiny Ho-Oh in the zeo Legendary Contest. Hope you like it.

OH and please give critique, and your opinion on which was better.
    Thank you.
    Oh and heres my Ho-Oh, instead of going into my EX: Spectrum thread, take a look here.

and yeah, as i said before, critique away, and your opinion on which do you like better. ^_^

Signed, Akira.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    I no this is a little off-topic, but ive been seein 2 energy symbols on a lot of cards (they're both on Lugia). One's a white circle with a circle and wingish thing inside it. The other's black with a green symbol inside it. What are these, and where can i get em?? Are they good and evil or something??? Anyway, if u dont wanna get more off topic by answering this here, just PM me. I didn't think i should start a whole new thread just to ask this. Oh! And good cards by the way (sry but i suck at rating).

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Zootster, they are from Fangking 2003 in the Zeo forums, you should already know if you joined there so Im guessing you havent joined the Zeo forums yet. You really should.
    The green one is Virus. The white one is Light. According to my cards, Light is weakness to Virus. And Virus is good against Virus. Like Dragons.
    You can get a different answer from Fangking himself. XD
    And I appreciate everyone's comments on the both cards. I have a new set of Virus cards called EX: Disease, i dont think i posted that thread on PC yet, so if you get the chance to visit the Zeo forums take a look..
    Anyway, thanks again. ^__^
    And supporting my other thread, anyone want a card specifically made for them as a christmas treat? I'll be happy to make one. XD
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

Signed, Akira.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    i'm here now, they don't have to chase me. Yeah, custom types. You would get a different response from me, but I like your idea of Virus being good against Virus. Anyway, your cards...

Not terrible, but not great. Nice concepts. Energy symbols need to line up with the circles and stuff. Your names are wrongly placed, and the damage font is also out of touch. In fact, quite a fair few other things are wrong and I could go through it all, but I'm not as efficient as that (I'm kinda in a rush tonight). I suggest reading the tutorial thoroughly to grasp the basic fake concepts of placement and fonts. It's all about precision in this world. Any questions, and you will find I can be PM'd and I will gladly help out anytime I can.

Back