• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: MasterEmpire

Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Since everyone already included all specific errors.
    Im just here to say hi.

No nobody has grade Mew*, stop spamming...

MiNuN* said:
    And Pokemaster, Im not gay. O_O
    So, what's that now?

Anyway I made a Charizard he is a Dark and a Fire Pokemon! I made him very strong because he is Charizard my favourite Pokemon! Anyway I'll made another card today, maybe later!

Edit: Where could I find a Charmeleon small Picture for Stage 2?

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Probably the biggest error I see is that you're effectively STEALING art here. I can now identify 2 of these pieces of art for definite; the Oddish is property of Jade and the Charizard is property of Kidduffet (also known as RDissonant) and Jade (that one was a collaboration). It's a safe bet that the Shining Mew art isn't your own either. This is plagiarism and it is severely frowned upon. Put the artist's name in the illus, not your own!

The attacks on that Charizard also curiously enough are exactly the same as Kidduffet's Dark Charizard card. Try originality here, and give credit where needed!

Your placement occasionally is a little off. For precision, go through the tutorial and correct where you're going wrong (attack damage is the most obvious misplacement).
    Charizard is also lacking "Evolves from" text.

The evolution symbols are now to be found here;
    https://www.pokemonpalace.com/index.php?id=tcg/fakes/accessories
    They're very good because I made them. lolz. They're better than Zeo's which are blurry, and better than PA!'s horrible old ones (I loved everything about Pok?mon Aaah before it died apart from the evocons X.x)
    And I'm still waiting for PPNSteve to get the other blanks up ;)

Years
    Well sorry, I found this card on my Laptop maybe I had save it long time ago, I didn't know that I must write the name of creator REALY REALY SORRY! I'll correct it :-)
    If you know who is the creator of Mew tell me :-)
    Anyway I think I found Charizard and Oddish at Charizard Valley (I don't remember URL) I'll continue putting other pictures, if I know the creator I'll always putting right the Illus. if I don't know I can't.
    Again realy sorry

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Zooster
    I know, but that was the first time I used PhotoShop
    I can't put energys on the circle, there's no space... I'll correct "+"
    I dont think u got what i was sayin'. The energies are fine, leave em where they are. It's the word placement that's screwed up. You have this:

(E)(E)(E)Seed Tackle

You should have this:

(E)(E)(E) ( ) Seed Tackle

Key:
    (E) = energy
    ( ) = circle

Get what im saying?

Also, shouldnt the Charizard be called "Dark Charizard" cause its part dark??

Years
    Well, I understood about Oddish! Know let's go to Charizard.
    No at EX Cards (the new sets from EX Ruby/Sapphire I mean) Dark Pokemon shouldn't have Dark before their name because you can see that is a Dark Pokemon in the Sqare!
    Anyway I'm wondering what card should I make now?
    Maybe Scryther...

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    The picture is blurry. It's pokepower is confusing. Does it stop all weakness and resistance for everyone, or just for charizard, or just for the defending pokemon? In it's first attack there is a typo with "shuffle" which on the card is suffle. On the second attack you must discard three fire energy, but the energy cost is two fire and two dark? what if the person using the charizard only has two fire and two dark on charizard and not three fire? What happens then?

Years
    Well, when I say any Weaknesses and Resistances I mean any, In the "any" is opponent's Pokemon too, right? Well for "shuffle". I can't correct it because if I put the "h" then all the word will move under... Your right that's false I was thinking 2 (f) energys and I wrote 3... ^^
    Anyway happy new year to all!

EDIT: Hey I edited all things (Shuffle too)(exept the"any" :P ) Thanks for observetions!

Last edited:
    Years
    3 new cards

Hey, I have make 3 new cards since I put Delibird
    Deoxys ex, Scyther and Rukario

And... first Rukario card ever!!! Yeah!!! Yo man!!!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Wow, a Rukario card already? Cool. Nice cards man, but on Scyther, it is extremely important to KNOW the illustator instead of posting "illus. unknown" since you technically giving credit to no one. If you don't know the artist, don't use the art, but meh, you don't have to add the illus if you find it later, but it would be a good idea to do it next time.

The blanks and fonts and all the other stuff is not smooth. It's all jagged and stuff. Fix that if you can. Nice cards over all, but the placement for "Mysterious DarKness" should be on the 4th circle instead of the second. 1-3 energies always have the attack text on the 4th circle. You also have so minor placement flaws which need to be fixed. Refer to Fang's tutorial for that.

Deoxys: 7/10
    Scyther: 8.5/10
    Rukario: 8/10

Back