• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Exclamation point on trainer

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    Trying editing trainers i've noticed that with the script Kernel.pbNoticePlayer(
    get_character(4)) the trainers turns to a random side and the exclamation point doesn't appear over the trainer), how can i solve it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Trying editing trainers i've noticed that with the script Kernel.pbNoticePlayer(
    get_character(4)) the trainers turns to a random side and the exclamation point doesn't appear over the trainer), how can i solve it?

I'm not sure the trainer command even includes the exclamation point, but you can always add that stuff yourself. That's what I do because I like to include a sound effect when the exclamation point comes up. Just do show animation, click on "this event", then choose the exclamation. You can also do a set move route to have it face the player before that happens

Back