• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fancy A Challenge?!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Okay, with two of my previous posts gone (the second one was final and even had the whole set list) I'll have to simplify this.

EX: OverPower is not a normal set. It's a set created by you fakers out there!

The cards that I think will be worth adding will go onto this post.

Make the card cool, powerful and pleasiong to the eye!

Gee, my TV quiz show text from before was better than this... :(

Some cards I want here for sure:
    KARR's Slowpoke EX - HoloRare
    Rocket's Celebi EX - Ancient Mew-like holo, ultra-rare
    Trainer: Rocket Logo
    Trainer: Magma Logo
    Trainer: Aqua Logo
    Team Aqua's Igglybuff
    Team Magma's Cleffa
    Rocket's Porygon
    Rocket's Progon2
    Dark Pikachu
    Dark Zigzagoon

*sighs*
    That list was so great! *sniffs*

Set logo: FRLGE Rare Candy sprite.
    No numbers in set.
    There may be bonus points for making theme decks and boosters!
    Please get going, if you think you are a good faker!

READY, SET, GO!!!

1/25: KARR's Slowpoke ex

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well I could make some but my main blank website is doing something else. But I still have some blanks saved luckily.

zigzagoon is done
    Fancy A Challenge?!

Features (not all good)
    - Like I said
    my main blank website is doing something else.
    So I used a dual blank. Not much of a difference.

- Zigzagoons weakness has X4. I know. If a fighting attack was supposed to do 30 damage 30X4=120 damage. That is why is has high HP. Normal+Dark have weakness to fighting.

Zigzagoons attack can do at the most 90 damage.

Rockets Logo is also done
    Fancy A Challenge?!

Rocket's Porygon is ALSO done
    Fancy A Challenge?!

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Okay...
    XD What is that Zigzagoon doing? XD

You clearly used Paint... the problem is, that in Paint you won't get the proper placement, sizes, and all that whatnot.

I'm wondering... have you ever seen the real cards? Because, FE, Pokemon is spelt with a capital, many things are with a capital.

Maybe you should get the right program and use the tutorial on here? Because your ideas for attacks and stuff are great; but there is a problem with placement, spelling/grammar, and the art.

HINT ON HOW TO MAKE ME HAPPY: Except for doing the cards listed above, I won't remakes of cards from the old sets! Team Rocket, and the Neo sets... and Legendary Collection...

Thanks so much for your input Firemaker, and I hope you improve soon, 'cause you have great ideas!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Um.....You seem to not understand one thing....

Not everyone can get Photoshop because it's too expensive...I use it, but thats because it came with my computer. KARR, be nice as you can. As with the statement, "HINT ON HOW TO MAKE ME HAPPY" is just aweful. It seems selfish. It seems like were your slaves and we have to get the card right or you will do something to us. Not everyone can be rich like you -__- *sarcasm*

Here's an idea, why don't you try to make the cards yourself...unless you don't have Photoshop, or you don't know how to make them *points to stickied topics* but meh, I suppose if you want others to make them, don't get all hard arsed on them. This is the Fake Card section, not a slave ship.....

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    KARR's Slowpoke ex.

Fancy A Challenge?!

Erm...yeah. I hope it's okay.

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    *glares*