• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Favorite movie scenes?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    One of my favorite scenes has always been when Dory remembers things at the end of Finding Nemo. It's so precious and climaxed, and I always felt a !! at it :3

I also really like the wormhole scene in Interstellar. First time watching that, in the cinema, I was at the edge of my seat. The music, the visuals, everything was really cool.

pkmin3033

I could flood this topic with scenes from The Emperor's New Groove. Actually, that's a great idea:
    Pull the lever, Kronk!
    It's DINNER TIME.
    P.S. - look what I can do!
    Make my potatoes a salad.
    Uh...don't you mean "or"?
    How did you get back here before us?
    No, we're good.

There's also the corridor scene from Rogue One, which is literally the only time Disney have ever done anything with the Star Wars franchise that hasn't been complete and utter trash.

Also this scene from Star Trek: Insurrection, which I swear was just an excuse for Sir Patrick Stewart to sing. xD

...oh, and The intro to the LEGO Batman movie. That was all the excuse I needed to watch this. Who always pays their taxes? NOT BATMAN.

Last edited:
    Years
    I could flood this topic with scenes from The Emperor's New Groove. Actually, that's a great idea:
    Pull the lever, Kronk!
    It's DINNER TIME.
    P.S. - look what I can do!
    Make my potatoes a salad.
    Uh...don't you mean "or"?
    How did you get back here before us?
    No, we're good.

There's also the corridor scene from Rogue One, which is literally the only time Disney have ever done anything with the Star Wars franchise that hasn't been complete and utter trash.

Also this scene from Star Trek: Insurrection, which I swear was just an excuse for Sir Patrick Stewart to sing. xD

...oh, and The intro to the LEGO Batman movie. That was all the excuse I needed to watch this. Who always pays their taxes? NOT BATMAN.

Okay, but how did you leave out this one.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    One of my favorite movie scenes is near the very end of Twilight, where Edward and Bella are dancing together at prom and "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine plays. It's just so romantic and I love it.

It's a bit ironic considering what comes up in the next movie, New Moon, but I still love the scene a lot.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome."

Plus that one continuous hallway scene from Old Boy.... but I don't think the admins would be very happy with me posting that lol.

Last edited:
    Back