• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] The PokéTrivia Ice Cream Blowout!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    As Lycan said, it's okay for this event since I didn't have any advantage over others!
    True but you also need to think about what it looks from user's POV. IMO it's safer if hosts are always ineligible for their scores to count because some users might easily think that you have advantage over others.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    True but you also need to think about what it looks from user's POV. IMO it's safer if hosts are always ineligible for their scores to count because some users might easily think that you have advantage over others.

Hmm, I think that's something you might want to take up with the GT Managers, since I'm only going by what they told me.

Back