• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First entry...

Years
    This feature has just been given to Tier 2+ Supporters, so I don't want to waste it.

I guess I'll just mention what's happening...

Um, Saturday arvo. I've got two assignments due on Wednesday, so I need to start those.

I don't want to be up late finishing them on Tuesday night, it's my birthday. Anyway, gotta get to this assignment, so someone post comments, so I can see this is being read.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, you seen we got a blog entries section. I am glad. Yeah I really don't want to waste this. I will be using this all the time. Mostly I am going to post stuff about my day at work and random stuff.

Got some schoowork huh? Well yeah better get them done now, so you don't need to worry about it. ^^

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Hey Arch. =D

Well, I've got a physics exam on Monday and English and Social Science assignments due in the next 2 weeks.

Oh, and Lance Franklin just kicked his 100th Goal this year and about 10,000 people just ran onto the ground... O_O

Back