• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Forum Games and Pokémon Trivia Spotlight

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This would be a daily game where I choose a game from either the Forum Games or Pokémon Trivia sections and spotlight it on the thread. Users will gain points by playing in those games and mentioning their posts in the event's thread, which will rack up to at max 10 points (1 point per post)

Two days before the GT ends I would choose two games from both sections at once, which would be the last games of the GT.

Also one question I've had is regarding ending the events on the last day. Is October 23rd a day when events should be finished or are they fine to stay up and finish near the end of this day? Or is it a case by case thing?

FORUM GAMES & POKÉMON TRIVIA
    SPOTLIGHT

CURRENT GAME:
    «NONE»

Click here to go to the thread!

What's this?
    Play on several forum games to earn points for your team!
    Each day, a different game from either the Forum Games or Pokémon Trivia sections will be spotlighted in this thread.
    During the time the game is spotlighted, you will be able to earn points by posting in their respective threads and linking those posts here.
    Each spotlighted game can earn you up to 10 points per post.

Scoreboard

SCOREBOARD BELOW

Forum Games and Pokémon Trivia Spotlight

10 Points

10 Points

??? → 10 Points ( 10 Points)
    ??? → 10 Points ( 10 Points)

Last edited:
    Years
  • This would be a daily game where I choose a game from either the Forum Games or Pokémon Trivia sections and spotlight it on the thread. Users will gain points by playing in those games and mentioning their posts in the event's thread, which will rack up to at max 10 points (1 point per post)

Two days before the GT ends I would choose two games from both sections at once, which would be the last games of the GT.

Also one question I've had is regarding ending the events on the last day. Is October 23rd a day when events should be finished or are they fine to stay up and finish near the end of this day? Or is it a case by case thing?

We usually treat this a bit loosely but the idea is for events to be finishing up on the last day. So as long as by the end of the day you're done, it's fine.

Years
  • Yup, just chiming in to say that as long as you're done by midnight of the 23rd, you can finish whenever. If you want to finish on the 22nd to sort things out on the 23rd, also completely fine.

Like the event idea by the way and love that it's tied in with the forums! Makes me wonder if we moving forward think of extending this to the whole thing...

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Added CSS to the OP. Not sure if achievements would work here, but I thought of
    • Have 5 team members get 10 points 4 days in a row
    • Have the most team members at the top score halfway through the GT
    • Have a team member complete every game

Years
  • Added CSS to the OP. Not sure if achievements would work here, but I thought of
    • Have 5 team members get 10 points 4 days in a row
    • Have the most team members at the top score halfway through the GT
    • Have a team member complete every game

This looks pretty much spot on to me! I'm happy to mark this event as complete, the achievements look good also!

Back