• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT Legit Shiny Meowths LF any legit shiny

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Hey folks, a while ago I was able to pokeradar chain to 56 on BD and therefore got a whole 'litter' of shiny Meowths. I'm looking for any shiny pokemon that was obtained legally for trade! I've only got BDSP but do have pokemon home premium to trade with too.

Days
    • Seen Jan 11, 2024
    Are you still looking for trades? Ive been trying to find a shiny Meowth for a while now

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    ooh ooh! me next! would love a shiny meowth. i got: shiny Murkrow, Oricorio, Oinkologne, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Honchkrow, Geodude, Magikarp, Pikachu, and Shellos. take ur pick!

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    ooh ooh! me next! would love a shiny meowth. i got: shiny Murkrow, Oricorio, Oinkologne, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Honchkrow, Geodude, Magikarp, Pikachu, and Shellos. take ur pick!

Ahhhhh amazing! Would love a shiny Murkrow! What's a good time to trade? 😊 (note I'm from the UK so if you can confirm whether PST etc that will help me convert!)

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ahhhhh amazing! Would love a shiny Murkrow! What's a good time to trade? 😊 (note I'm from the UK so if you can confirm whether PST etc that will help me convert!)

It'll be 8pm in the UK soon, right? how bout then? HOME Code: NMJXUADHFSAS

Last edited:
    Back