• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Funny RP Quotes ♥

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    No, I'm not actually advertising... or am I?

Well! I just felt like making a nice, light-hearted thread to share all of the funniest lines and quotes you've ever got to write in character during a roleplay so that I can use them as inspiration to improve my currently lackluster sense of humor. Small things that are somehow fun taken out of context? Unexpected replies from a joint post partner? Some unscripted mishap in a D&D session? Let's see some of them! ♥

Last edited:
    Years
  • A couple of noteworthy ones from the Sunday d&dgames I'm in (of which there are many more).

Liz: "I burned down a slave camp."
    Flynn: "Good job."
    Liz: "With the slaves inside it."
    Flynn: "Oh."

"I'm not entirely sold on the not committing more crimes here..." - Mask

"Well, since you stopped dancing you may as well stop moving altogether." - Mask

"I'm something of a roast chicken myself." - Aerin

"My name is Chungus Malone. I make pottery for a living down at the docks." - Hat

Liz and Aerin are characters played by Sapphire Rose, Flynn is played by Jay, Mask is played by Lycanthropy and Hat by Turnip. I'll be back with more later because there's many. It's just hard to pick the ones that are still funny without the context of the game. Also hard in general to remember specific quotes from text RPs. The d&d games are much easier to find thanks to the existence of a quotes channel.

Back