• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Boy Urameshi

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Any chances that you'll go back to being the "certain gif guy" now that your avatar and signature are completely static?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    you've gotta pick three artists. you can only listen to these three artists for the rest of your life. who do you select?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Terry Bogard or Rock Howard?

How did you react when KOF: Maximum Impact came out and it was a 3d fighter?

Also, which was your favorite Yu Yu Hakushi main antagonist? Younger Toguro or Sensui?

Did you ever find Kurama too pretty to be a guy?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Terry Bogard or Rock Howard?

How did you react when KOF: Maximum Impact came out and it was a 3d fighter?

Also, which was your favorite Yu Yu Hakushi main antagonist? Younger Toguro or Sensui?

Did you ever find Kurama too pretty to be a guy?

They both look badass but Terry is my SNK main forever.

To be honest I'm a pretty new KOF fan however I have seen the game in action. Judging from my own experience, I probably would have been in favor of seeing the SNK fighters in 3D instead of sprites much like when I first saw Street Fighter 4.

I honestly preferred the Dark Tournament over Chapter Black but I prefer Sensui as an antagonist over Toguro.

I knew Kurama was a guy when I was a young boy but I do admit that he looks incredibly feminine.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: What's your favorite food?
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: Favorite color?
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: Favorite thing to wear?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: What's your favorite food?
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: Favorite color?
    ☆xCrystalBerryx: Favorite thing to wear?

Nice c+p
    Game Boy Urameshi

General Tso chicken.
    Red.
    Aztec pattern hoodies and Converse sneakers.

Back