• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game o.O

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Ok I'm currently playing my Sapphire cart and I'm in the Cave of Origin, and I'm trying to encounter Kyogre shiny, u ppl have to guess how many resets it will take, the number closest to the number wins (bleh)

But if it goes over 1000 I'll give up, then we'll have to wait for the Rayquaza one...
    Only one guess per member

Start!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    30...and that is my final answer
    unless, you really suck at catching legendaries like I do...then I will guess about 278.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I meant I'll stop at 1000, if it isn't shiny by then, I'll just have a blue one for Colloseum, and I'll post the answer when 10 ppl have guessed.
    Also I'll do the scores like this: say Jari89 guessed 745 (which he did) and Kyogre was shiny on the 523rd attempt (I aren't that far yet!) then he gets 225 points (745 minus 523) the person with the lowest score wins!

I'll be doing this for Rayquaza and the 3 legends, but not Latias.
    And every now and then randomly, I'll make an attempt to capture it, most probably capture it then reset it so I know more about it's power.
    My team:
    Asht!!! (Beautify) level 36 female
    Attract (yea yea that isn't for Kyogre)
    Mega Drain
    Gust
    Silver Wind

Crystal (Sableye) level 38 female
    Shock Wave
    Rock Smash
    Faint Attack
    Night Shade (great for when it Calms it's mind =O)

Lairon (Lairon) level 36 male
    Metal Claw
    Iron Tail
    Mud-Slap
    Headbutt

Sableye (Sableye) level 38 male
    Aerial Ace
    Scratch
    Faint Attack
    Night Shade (weeeeeeee)

Sealo (Sealo) level 32 female
    Dive
    Body Slam
    Aurora Beam
    Surf

Slizor (Sneasel) level 46 female (yay for Colloseum!)

Faint Attack
    Surf
    Strength
    Ice Beam

Hope I catch it for when the big time comes...

Back