• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gen 5 Profile Calibration Help

Days
  • So, I'm a fairly seasoned gen 3, 6, and 7 shiny hunter and rng manipulator, and I want to dip my feet into gen 5 hunting. I don't own a physical copy of B/W or B2/W2 so I'm currently using a dumped rom running on ndsbootstrap (the rom was dumped from a physical copy my mate owned)

I found that a cheat list i had downloaded had a cheat for finding the timer0 and vcount, so I want to test if they are correct. Issue is, the didn't give the gxstat or vframe, so i just wanted to know if they're vital to the rng working.

I read that I should have rng reporter/pokefinder set to ds original/lite too, so is that correct? and how should i have eon timer set up for this?

Any help is greatly appreciated! I apologize for suffering with awful posting structure, i don't usually do this lol

Back