• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Gen II GSC - The One GSC Trainer Editor

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    For anyone that still cares, I got this to work.

1. Download the python version posted by dragonite trainer.
    2. Download python 2.7.
    3. Download and install wxPython 3.0.2.0 to the python 2.7 installation folder.
    4. Use python 2.7 to open OneGSCTrainer.py. (If you don't know how, try googling first).

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I know this a very old post but I'm trying to run this program on my Windows 10 PC. Any idea why it won't load at all? I assume it's a .NET thing i just don't know which one I would need

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    For anyone that still cares, I got this to work.
    1. Download the python version posted by dragonite trainer.(one-gsc-trainer-editor.tar.bz2) just ‎CTRL + F and text one-gsc-trainer-editor.tar.bz2 in this page
    2. Download and install Windows x86 MSI Installer (2.7.0) (sig) , don't change the installation directory,like this C:\Python27\
    3. Download and install wxPython3.0-win32-3.0.2.0-py27 to the python 2.7 installation folder. don't change the installation directory, like this C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages, Both Step 2. and 3. Software must be win32 or X86 version
    4. Start Use IDLE(Python GUI) (a software of step 2. ), Then Click File-Open to open OneGSCTrainer.py. (a file of step 1. )

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Why I can't open the .exe file after I download it. Thx. (Idk if u still remember this tool after 8 years lol)

I know this a very old post but I'm trying to run this program on my Windows 10 PC. Any idea why it won't load at all? I assume it's a .NET thing i just don't know which one I would need

I can't open this app in win 10 just like the problem etchasketch encountered,so I installed the python and use the attached files you gave to run it,but failed,it showed error ModuleNotFoundError:No module named 'mx'
    What should I do for solving this problem?

take a look at my latest comment, i spent most of the day solving the problem.

Back