• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Genesect/Meloeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Jul 15, 2023
    Does any one have Genesect or Meloeta on 3DS? I have Y, OR and UM and will trade whatever. I can also copy the Pokémon and send it back if needed. Just trying to get a legit one. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hey, I actually have both Meloetta and Genesect in my Y version.

Listen, you mentioned that you are able to clone Pokemon. Well, I don't wanna be a bother, but I have a ton of Event Pokemon and some Legendaries on my Y version, and a few more on my Alpha Sapphire version that I need to have cloned, if you're able to help me out with that. I'm only asking because you said you can copy Pokemon, and I currently don't have an Action Replay for my 3DS. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to take advantage of you, but I only need one clone of each, and I'll even let you keep one additional copy of each for yourself if you want, as my thanks. I'll list the Pokemon that I want cloned later. So what do you say?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back