• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Planning] GT Challenge Event

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    With words? I mean, it's probably fine, but I feel like people aren't going to want to do math or might even be put off.

I mean... of course they won't? But that made me realize I forgot to add a counter for the actual challenge points so yeah... oops. That part about converting points is literally a small formality we do on our end to convert the score into a "normal" amount of GT points so that the challenge event doesn't give like 1000 points to each team. That said I don't think it's fair to change it too much or remove it, people need to know this stuff

Years
    I mean... of course they won't? But that made me realize I forgot to add a counter for the actual challenge points so yeah... oops. That part about converting points is literally a small formality we do on our end to convert the score into a "normal" amount of GT points so that the challenge event doesn't give like 1000 points to each team. That said I don't think it's fair to change it too much or remove it, people need to know this stuff

Fair enough. If that's the case, I think you're good to go.

Back