• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTA VI trailer just dropped

Days
    • Seen today
    (Warning, mature content)

It's here ladies and gentlemen. After 10 YEARS.
    (AND IT LOOKS SO GOOD IM CRYING ;o;)

What do y'all think?

Years
  • This is going to take lots of ssd space on the ps5 and xbox, I can just tell. I'll be getting this on xbox at least first since I am getting a xbox series s next year and another ps5 sometime in the future.

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This feels both very late and extremely premature, given that it isn't due out until 2025 but that it has been such a long time coming already. I can't say I'm particularly interested personally because GTA isn't my sort of thing, but I don't envy those excited for it the wait...or the amount of space it'll take up on the system of choice. I can see this one coming in two discs and having a terrifying download size.

Years
  • It is going to be a good game IMO. I cannot wait to see what more info we get in 2024, or if someone will end up leaking more details etc.

Days
    • Seen today
    It is going to be a good game IMO. I cannot wait to see what more info we get in 2024, or if someone will end up leaking more details etc.
    I heard that the latest leak on Tiktok was done by the kid of someone on the dev team.

Kids, little bundles of joy xD

Back