• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone, I am making an Ascent !!

Days
  • Hello to you all !

I am Delta Crowned Sword, and am long time Pokemon player, strategist and usually like to have the typing group of Steel-Fairy-Fighting-Ghost-Dark in my team, plus I prefer them over others. I also play Pokemon GO in mobile, and had played till Gen-VII MSGs.

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and discover something new as I ascent into a new realm.
    :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Years
  • Hello to you all !

I am Delta Crowned Sword, and am long time Pokemon player, strategist and usually like to have the typing group of Steel-Fairy-Fighting-Ghost-Dark in my team, plus I prefer them over others. I also play Pokemon GO in mobile, and had played till Gen-VII MSGs.

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and discover something new as I ascent into a new realm.
    :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
    Hello Delta Crowned Sword, and welcome to the forums!
    To see more long time Pokémon players still join PokéCommunity is neat! What is your favourite Pokémon game ?
    If you have any question about the forums and what to find here, don't hesitate to ask, we will be happy to help!

Days
  • Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Good to meet you too!
    Hi Alex_Among_Foxes !!

My favorite Pokemon is Rayquaza, Giratina and Zacian. If not Legendaries, then I will say Tyranitar-Metagross, Hatterene, Tinkaton, Braviary, Empoleon and Blaziken !!

Although they are from random generations, it was Speed Boost Blaziken which appealed me the most when I started out.
    😅😅😅

Which Pokemon you like ?

Hello Delta Crowned Sword, and welcome to the forums!
    To see more long time Pokémon players still join PokéCommunity is neat! What is your favourite Pokémon game ?
    If you have any question about the forums and what to find here, don't hesitate to ask, we will be happy to help!
    My favorite Generation is Gen-IV, hence Pokemon Platinum is my favorite. I had played fan-versions of Platinum, maybe they were of Drayano, and I liked it a lot. I feel Hoenn-Sinnoh-Unova to be the best regions, as Pokemon there look good, and sound much better namewise, unlike Ting-Lu, Chi-Yu, Iron Moth, Iron Treads, etc. which don't feel like Pokemon with their names !!
    😂😂

Hello!

What was your first Pokemon game that you played? Do you remember your team for it?
    I guess most of us will have same game, i.e Pokemon Fire Red.

I remember the first team a bit :

1. Charizard
    2. Tauros
    3. Rhydon
    4. Poliwrath
    5. Aerodactyl
    6. Gyarados

Though this team has major flaws and lots of stacking weaknesses, but I think it was "just" enough for winning that league. And at that time I was not much into Pokemon Team building and strategies, as it was first time experience, therefore I chose those Pokemon which were looking good to me that time. I wanted to have Gengar and/or Alakazam, but the trade requirements forced me to drop them out, as I clearly remember that I powered up Haunter around Lv. 50, but it was not evolving, hence Tauros replaced it.

Back