• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone!

Days
  • hello! i always loved pokemon ever since i was a little kid, as i was particularly fond of gens 1 - 4. i'm trying to also appreciate the other gens too, and that is still a work in progress. but i hope to make a lot friends here in the pokeforce community!

p.s i'm always very much active on the pokeforce discord / discord in general so feel free to interact with me there. but i'll also be around the forums as well too. have a great day / night everyone!

i have a question for all of you too btw. favorite pokemon in particular? it can be from any gen as well!

Years
  • hello! i always loved pokemon ever since i was a little kid, as i was particularly fond of gens 1 - 4. i'm trying to also appreciate the other gens too, and that is still a work in progress. but i hope to make a lot friends here in the pokeforce community!

p.s i'm always very much active on the pokeforce discord / discord in general so feel free to interact with me there. but i'll also be around the forums as well too. have a great day / night everyone!

i have a question for all of you too btw. favorite pokemon in particular? it can be from any gen as well!
    Hello Chuckaboomboom, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been on Pokémon since the first generation (like me ^^)!
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!
    Feel free to join the fun in the Trivia games and the Forum Games threads!

My favourite Pokémon would be Charizard (since Red ^^)!
    What about yours ?
    A great day / night to you too!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Welcome Chuckaboomboom!
    My personal favorite pokemon is Vaporeon! Do you have a favorite type? mine's bug!
    Well, if you have any questions, feen free to ask!

Days
  • Hello Chuckaboomboom, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been on Pokémon since the first generation (like me ^^)!
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!
    Feel free to join the fun in the Trivia games and the Forum Games threads!

My favourite Pokémon would be Charizard (since Red ^^)!
    What about yours ?
    A great day / night to you too!
    nice! charizard is a good pick.

for mine it would have to be blaziken since the R/S/E era of gen 3!

Welcome Chuckaboomboom!
    My personal favorite pokemon is Vaporeon! Do you have a favorite type? mine's bug!
    Well, if you have any questions, feen free to ask!
    oh bug is a nice type! my favorite would have to be fire and dragon respectively!

Hello there and welcome to the PC forums!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Main series or otherwise?

My favorite Pokemon is Absol.
    yeah i do! favorite pokemon game in general is emerald! also though i never played these games but platinum, soul silver, and alpha sapphire are also good contenders in my book, as well!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello again! I merged your replies since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to reply to multiple people at once is just click on the 'Respond' button on all the posts you want to reply to.

Anyway, that's cool! I've heard a lot of good things about Emerald, though I haven't had a chance to play it for myself yet. What about it makes it yourfavorite?

Years
  • Hello!

My favorite Pokemon hasn't changed since gen 4 and my favorite type is Ice =3
    Though I'll admit Alolan Ninetales keeps creeping closer and closer to Glaceon.

Have you played any of the spinoff Pokemon games, such as for example Snap or PMD ?

Back